Monday, July 28, 2014

Nate's 29 Today

Happy Birthday Nate! The California Kid and the last of the "triplets" is celebrating his 29th birthday today. This past year has been an eventful ride for Nate. He's been working hard, and last year became a Corporate Vice-President with New York Life. In my research, he's one of the youngest CVP's in the Company! When he's not working he's playing hard, and always seems to be on the go. In the last few months he's spent a lot of time on the water at Discovery Bay, been to San Diego, Texas, Nevada, Colorado, Montana, and I know I'm missing an adventure or two. Oh, and his sports teams came through for him this year. Both the Seahawks and Spurs won championships. Nate, your Mom and I are both very proud of you, and we hope your 30th year is as eventful and exciting as your 29th year. We're looking forward to seeing you for the two upcoming weddings in Montana. Love you!

8 comments:

Shmoore said...

Happy Birthday Nate. Hope you have a fantastic day.

mary said...

Happy birthday Nathaniel John! Have a great day~

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great 29th, Nate. The fun is over next year....sort of. Happy birthday.

- Mike

Anonymous said...

Nate, you are a rock star! I hope you had an excellent birthday. I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Molly

Anonymous said...

Happy B'Day Nate. Glad to hear your career is progressing well as it appears your golf game sucks. Is that a pic of you playing a Forest Service course? Or just the usual bad shot? Love ya man!!!

JimWingerter

Jan said...

Nate, I will try to be nicer than Uncle Jim. Hope you enjoyed your birthday! Enjoy this last year of your 20's! Congratulations on your CVP!! You are the man!

Jen said...

Welcome to the party Nate! :) Glad to hear all is well on the West Coast. I hope you are enjoying your time and I look forward to seeing you in MT.

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Nate!! I hope you got something wonderful in the mail as I check my mailbox every day waiting and hoping I will receive the signed "selfie" from you that was promised at Christmastime....I am anxiously awaiting the day that I can adorn my wall with your smiling face. :)