Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bill's 70th

Although Bill's birthday was officially last Monday, we celebrated Saturday at Mary & Jim's house.  Some of Bill's family was able to join as well as some old friends. One of Bill's nieces brought homemade potatoe salad all the way from Spokane..yum!! And someone brought some homemade small pasties which were a big hit. Connie knocked herself out supplying food and beverages. Good food, good company, and I think Bill had a good time, I know everyone else did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it was a great party, Bill! I am so glad you were able to celebrate with family and friends. I wish I could have been there, but I'll see you in a month!

Love,
Molly

mary said...

'twas a great day!

Jan said...

It was a great day! It was fun to be at a party in Wingerters back yard again! Love being there as they are such great hosts!!

Aurie said...

Halle you had a great birthday, Bill!