Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Mom's 90th Birthday Party

Hi beautiful family!
Just want to put my two cents worth in concerning Gramma's 90th birthday party at Camp Make-A-Dream.  I was a definite naysayer when Johnny first brought this up.  Too expensive, too isolated, not what Mom would want!  Well, Marc, Johnny and I went up last Friday to check it out and I was totally won over.  It is a beautiful spot with lots to offer.  There is mini golf, sand volleyball, a full basketball court, a huge hot tub, a cool pool, a beautiful lodge and deck!!  The sleeping arrangements are not barrack style bunks but wings in a cabin with three bunk beds and a couple of singles.  It is a bit expensive, but totally worth what you would be getting.  I hope that those that were thinking of camping or staying in Deer Lodge might give it a second thought.  Johnny and I are going to get together and see what the final cost to people will be.  More to follow!!

1 comment:

Shmoore said...

Thanks Jan and John for checking the place out and heading this up. Should be a fun time!!