Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy 30th, Meg!

Just to let the world know that she is 30!

Autumn and Meg celebrating early at the wedding!































Meg,
We are so excited that you are reaching your thirties.  You brought it up first, so I guess I can say it.  You are finally reaching the age that you have been acting like for years!  :)  You are such a sweet daughter, great mom and wife, lovable sister, and good friend.  We hope that you have an awesome birthday!  I am sure the best present is having Ryan come home today!!  We will be there with dinner!!
Love you tons!  Dad and Mom


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Meg. You're 30's will be great and the upside is at the end you'll have two teenagers in the house. :)

Love ya,

Mike

Connie said...

Thirty is a pretty special milestone. A very happy birthday to a very special woman.

mary said...

Happy birthday Meghan!! Have a great day and enjoy the homecoming~

Johnny Piano said...

Happy Birthday, Megs. As they say, 30 is the new 50! (Wait ... do I have that right?) Anyway, hope you have a great day and a wonderful homecoming for Ryan.

Erin said...

So glad that your birthday was awesome!

Jen said...

Megs I hope you had a great day! I am sorry I couldn't be there on your actual birthday, but it was so awesome spending time with you at the wedding. I am so glad Autumn was able to come as well. What a great gift! You are an amazing person. A loving mother, caring wife and all around awesome sister. I am so glad to have you in my life and will be using you soon for home decorating tips :) LOVE YOU!