Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy BIG "60", Johnny!

Well, we had a big celebration for Johnny at the Brewhouse yesterday!  Gramma, Jimmy, Connie and Bill, Mary, Jim and Maddie, Johnny and Annie, and Marc and I all helped usher in  his 6th decade!!  Some of the pictures are blurry as he wouldn't quit moving!!  This first face shows how he feels about wearing a pin, even worse when it lights up!!  The second is what a child he still is - playing with his balloons!!  The third is his sippy cup wine glass!  Now he won't drool when he drinks!  (Who would ever think of such a gift!!).  The next one is his delicious champagne cake from Hemples Bakery in Great Falls compliments of Connie (in the background).  The next he managed to blow out the candles that said "The Big 60th Oh No!  It was a fun afternoon with lots of kidding, talking, reminiscing!!  Hope your day is as special as you are, Johnny!  You are the gentlest soul I have ever met!!  Love you!




5 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIG 6-0 UNCLE JOHN!!! I wish I could have been there, or at least been a fly on the wall during that party! :) I am sure it was something special. So glad you were able to spend it with family. I hope that you have an awesome
60th year of life! I cannot wait to see you this summer!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday, John!! Looks like your birthday was quite the bash - although you can't help but have fun with that group. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. Maybe we can throw you a retirement party soon and gather again for that!! :)
Much Love.

mary said...

Hope you had a great day yesterday! I had a fun time at your bash on Saturday~
Happy Birthday again!

Connie said...

I too had fun on Saturday. Hope you did something fun on your actual birthday. I agree with Jan in that you are the gentlest soul around.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!