Monday, July 09, 2012

Family picnic on Sunday

As I said before the family picnic will be Sunday at Rose park. I have invited the Haradens, Reardons and Wingerters along with Uncle John and Jule to the picnic also, so there may be a big bunch. I reiterate that my generation is responsible for salads and side dishes and the next generation is responsible for deserts and snacks. Everyone will bring their own drinks. I will take up a collection to help pay for the pavillion when we are there. I was thinking fried chicked but it has also been suggested that we have sub sandwiches. Let me know what you prefer--no speak up, no vote!!!!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

I vote for the sub sandwiches. Hot day, good sandwich and beer! What could be better!!

Jan said...

Oh and Bill's birthday!!

Connie said...

Thanks, Jan. I'm having Miranda order a birthday cake for Bill for Sunday, so we can celebrate then.

Johnny Piano said...

I'm on the fried chicken side. How often do you get to eat that anymore? We promised to bring something, even if it's only balloons.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Johnny in going for the fried chicken only because they don't know what that is in Okinawa and I miss it.

-Mike