Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Belated Anniversary to My Lovely Wife and Best Friend

Last Thursday, June 21, Mary and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary.  Yup, you are right - we were at a baseball game, and not one of our own - a Voyagers game.  Amazing how fast 32 years can fly by.  I would not change one minute of one day.  Thank you to all you who have made our lives so special, particularly our children.  Miranda, Ben, Jake, Nick, Sam, and Maddie - you our our most precious gifts, thank you for the past 32 years.  Mary - starting from two 19 year olds who barely knew each other to 50 somethings who can still act like kids, thank you for putting up with me and for loving me.  I am so lucky and so blessed!!!!   Jim

6 comments:

Jan said...

Happy belated anniversary!!! So glad you guys could celebrate in a way that you are used to!! Looking forward to spending a weekend in Billings with you guys! We will all celebrate our special days!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Wingerters. One of my earliest memories is walking around Grandpa and Grandma's house before your wedding and looking up at this lady in a big black robe and thinking she was a witch. Turns out it was the justice of the peace. You two are an amazing couple and have had a lot of fun and laughs over the last 32 years. Look forward sharing some more in a couple weeks. Congrats.

Love,
Mike

Jen said...

Happy Belated to one fun loving couple!!! I don't think I have ever been to an event with you guys where I haven't been caught up in your upbeat energy. I always have so much fun with you guys and you have opened your home many times. I still remember when Molly and I came in late one night and Jim had no idea what was going on, but he just rolled with it as usual. Hope you had a great day and cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!

Johnny Piano said...

Thirty-two years? Well, that stands to reason, as Bri was born the day after your wedding, and she just turned 32. We weren't able to be at the wedding, but I do remember the party about five weeks later in the church hall at St. Gerard's. Now that was good old family fun.

Shmoore said...

Congrats you two! Wow, 32 years. I do remember some special moments during the ceremony since I was the official photographer. I recall capturing some pretty cool shots of a great couple.

Abe said...

Congrats, Wingerters!