Monday, May 14, 2012

Belated Mother's Day/Update

Hello wonderful family!! I just wanted to wish a Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms in our family. Whether you've been wearing the "Mm hat" or years or are just trying it on, thank you for being wonderful. I was joyfully surprised on Sunday morning to open up the Great Falls Tribune and find on the front page of the Sports section, ABOVE THE FOLD, a nice long article on our very own Mary. Here's the link for any of you who weren't able to check it out. (I hope I actually linked it correctly) It's a really great write up about an awesome Mom! Now, to update you all about what's going on in my life. Shane and I have found an apartment in Chicago (huge kudos to Des for being our apartment hunter) and we are moving in on June 6th. Shane will come back to MT because he is still working until July 18th. I will stay in the Windy City and try and get my feet wet with city life. It should be interesting. I will be in a staged reading on July 10th at a small theatre in Chicago, so at least it's a start. Thank you all for your support and love. It sure means a lot!! And I seriously cannot WAIT to get together with you all this summer. It is going to be a blast!! Love you all, Molly

2 comments:

Jen said...

WAHOOO MOMS!! Yeah, I would say our family has some of the best moms out there!!! I hope that everyone was able to do something special for their moms on their special day. Molly, I am so excited for this move and I cannot wait to hear all about your adventures. See everyone this summer!

mattandkelly said...

Windy City, here she comes!!! Pretty pumped for you as you approach this new adventure, Molls!

And Mary, what a cool article about one busy sports-going mom! Will you be one of my "mentor moms" in the upcoming years, please?

Love you gals and can't WAIT for this July!