Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy 31st, Kelly!



To the sweetest, kindest, BEST daughter-in-law any parent could hope that their child could be fortunate enough to marry - happy birthday, Kelly!  I have lots of memories that make me chuckle about Kelly, but the best was just the other night in the "big house"!  We were watching the new "Christmas Carol" and the door knocker opened it's mouth and yelled and Kelly screamed!  She is such a good sport and puts up with so much from this family.  But there isn't a group of non blood family members that would ever love her more than we do.  Hope your day is special!!  Love you much!  Marc and Jan
P.S.  Kelly's hair is short now and very cute, but no current pictures are on my computer.  She is very chic looking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday, Kelly. Yes, this family is lucky to have a firecracker like you!
Love, Connie & Bill

mattandkelly said...

Happy birthday to the best wife, mother and friend that a guy could ever ask for!

Your boys are SO lucky to have you in our lives!

Happy birthday, sweetheart!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday lovely lady! Kelly probably wants to forget this but one of my favorite memories is when she came to Shelby for Christmas/New Years and Jen, Meghan and I were walking downtown. All of a sudden we heard someone yelling and this car passed us with Kelly standing up through the sun roof waving her arms and shouting. Hilarious! But not the next morning when she had to stay in bed all day. ;) Love you Kelly!

Jen said...

Kelly....what a great SIL!!! I am so glad I have been able to spend so much time with you and your family. Living with you in Anacortes and my frequent visits to FL have been very memorable! I hope you had a great day! Love you much lady!

mary said...

Happy birthday Kelly! Hope you had a great day and a wonderful visit to Montana. It was fun to see you if only for a short time.