Monday, October 04, 2010

That Time of Year!

Well, Connie texted and asked if we had drawn names for Christmas yet.  I didn't respond (cuz I didn't see the text - really) so she called tonight.  We decided that we need family input.  Do we want to do families like we have been doing for the cousins and individuals for the siblings and spouses?  So, we will make the decision by the weekend and either draw or not depending on what everyone wants.  I will do a facebook message to all of those with facebook too.  Let me know!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I say we do it!!!

Miranda said...

Chiming in from San Fran, I think we should keep with the current family system. It seems to work well.

Miranda

Nick said...

I like it. It's a fun little tradition and works well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mary said...

Wow! So this is so weird...I just sent an email to the sibs asking about this very subject. my vote is we continue with what we have done the last few years. Love it!

Jacob said...

I am in for sure.