Monday, September 20, 2010

Care for the Company

Hello, Hello all Moore Family Members!!

This is my official "plea" to you. As most of you know, Ryan shipped out Friday morning. The rest of his company gets there today. So far the report from Mississippi is that it is a) hot b) not the Ritz and c) very busy. Hopefully he stays busy so the time flies.

To help that time go by quicker, I would like to set up some regular mailings to him. With both his brother and a good friend of our's, friends and family were assigned a week to send a letter, care package, thoughts and prayers, etc. It was a great morale booster for them and a wonderful way to stay connected.

If you would be interested in getting a week to send stuff to Ryan, just email me at schulte777@hotmail.com with your email and your physical address (in case I don't have one or both - not sure how I'll be sending the information out). I will then send a letter with the address information, a list of suggested items (but feel free to be creative), a copy of how to fill out the customs form with Ryan's information, and suggested methods of packing boxes by the military.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Love,
Meghan

10 comments:

Jen said...

great idea!! as soon as i figure out my physical location...I will definitely hop on that bandwagon! (one word?)

mattandkelly said...

What a fabulous idea! We'd be happy to take a week.

Desiree said...

Fantastic! We will email you with our home address and email addresses.

Mike said...

i'm in. you have my e-mail but my physical address will be changing a few times so just let me know the details via e-mail. glad he made it down south okay.

Nick said...

Let me know for sure. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Connie and Bill will do this. What a wonderful idea.

Johnny Piano said...

We're in. Do you think Ryan would like to try the Game On diet?

aurie said...

Meg, let us know how to reach Ryan and I'll put the info on our Moore blog. Everyone will be interested and will want to support him. WHere in Mississippi and for how long? If you guys need anything at all, we're just across the state line.

aurie

mary said...

We are in! Put me down for a week or two...
Our prayers are with all of you! Love ya tons...

meg and ry said...

Thank you everyone! I am getting the list together so hopefully you will get something in your email this week.

Aurie: We have an address for Camp Shelby but nothing for overseas right now.

For ANYONE who wants to send him a little letter or whatever down in Mississippi, he is there for another month. Here is that address:

1LT Ryan Schulte
C CO 1-163rd CAV, 116 CBCT
BLDG 2490 25th St
Camp Shelby, MS 39407

(It might change the address to Hattiesburg, MS automatically - don't freak, same thing. )