Tuesday, August 03, 2010

family picnic details...


So Sam's team came up a bit short this past weekend at the state tournament. They had a great tournament and took second place after a 10 inning, one run loss in the championship game. So this means the team is not going to the regional tournament this coming weekend...
Now the family picnic is for sure in the Falls!!
WE will meet at our house and party in the back. Bring your swim suit...the pool is awesome!
I would like to know who is coming so we can plan the food and other essentials. So please respond to this post!
Also, we are asking any families that attend to please bring a salad or dessert to share.
So you are welcome to come by any time you want...We will be here!
We are planning to eat about 2:00 so be here or be square!!
Mary

10 comments:

Joey said...

I will be there.

Jen said...

i will be there with my party pants on!!!

Johnny Piano said...

From our clan, we're expecting John, Ann, Maurika and clan (6 people), and Briana and clan (3 people). We'll bring our share of potluck porridge.

Mike said...

i hate being square but i'll be thinking of you all as i'm here packing and sweating.

Jan said...

Marc, Matt, Kelly and three boys and I will be there. We will bring the treats for sure. We are all excited about coming and seeing everyone - minus Abe and Des, Michael, Jake, Nate and Hannah and family. We will miss you guys!!!!

Molly said...

I'll be there...unless I die in the triathlon. And I know it's not on the list, but I can bring some chips! See you Saturday probably!

Hannah said...

Soooo wish we could make it! Jim has already served me with a heavy dose of guilt ridden pie, so don't worry about the unbridled regret and sadness with which I am overcome. :) But still with a smile. Hannah

Tom said...

Jeanine, Shannon, and I will be there. We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

Anonymous said...

Bill and Connie will be there.

Shmoore said...

Unfortunatly I will not be able to make it. Will miss seeing everyone.