Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Greetings from Great Falls


Hello- so i'll go ahead and follow suit with a little update from my life. I think I will give you updates in reverse cronological order so anyone who already knows the "old news" of my life can just stop reading at anytime. So for those of you curious or bored enough to continue reading, I will carry on: So I have been looking into the teaching business of late, flirting with a masters program at UGF starting this summer. It's the same program that Meghan graduated from and is currently volunteering for. Looking forward to it, should be enlightening and applicable for future career opportunities! I am working full-time as a Census Bureau update/leave progress crew leader for the next few weeks. I have been incredibly busy sending people out to nowhere, Montana to "update" our address lists and "leave" the same questionnaires that each of you will be filling out and mailing back shortly, if you have not already done so. It has been challenging and great for building experience. Yippee grown up stuff! I start my last undergraduate class this January- a 6 credit religious studies online independent study class through the U. So far it has been really interesting, but I confess I have fallen a bit behind as of late. I'll catch up when those kids go off for spring break! Right before Christmas, I bid farewell to Missoula and moved back in with the parents here in Great Falls. It has been pretty awesome so far as most of my old high school friends have made their ways back to Great Falls also, which has the makings of one of the best slow pitch softball teams Great Falls has ever seen!

I think that pretty much sums it up for now... hope all has been well in your respective corners of the globe. I hope to see most of you soon, say this summer or shortly thereafter. I think there is quite a bit going on as the weather heats up, 30th birthdays and 30th wedding anniversaries (i wonder if the two are related...) so there will be no shortage of funage if you find yourselves in Montana! I sure hope you do! But until next time, I love you all deeply and God bless.

Nick

1 comment:

Johnny Piano said...

Thanks for the news, Nick. Now that you're working for the Census, we can honestly say ... you count.