Monday, December 07, 2009

Jerryworld

Sorry to post over John but I knew if I didn't do it now, I'd forget. Anyway, this weekend I was lucky enough to get to go to the new Cowboys Stadium (Jerryworld) and watch the Big 12 Championship Game between Texas and Nebraska. Then I got even luckier and a friend got us hooked up with luxury suite tickets. Free booze, food, and leather seats. It was absolutely amazing. The stadium is insane. It was a great game that ended on a field goal with no time left. It couldn't have been better.

The tags we had waiting on our seats.



The biggest, clearest TV I will ever see. That JumboTron was rediculous. It cost more than the Cowboys old stadium was to build.


2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Looks like fun, Nate! That was an incredible game, especially with that little extra one second for Texas. Looked legitimate, though. Cool for you to be there -- sorta -- hard to call the skybox actually being there, but you had good TV.

Jen said...

nice pics! looked like a lot of fun! it was a great game, one of many that happened that day! glad you were able to take it all in!