Sunday, January 04, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!!! Sorry we didn't get to see most of you over the holidays, but we had a nice visit to the Bay area with Nate's Dad and brother. I'm not sure where I'm going to fit all the new presents. Santa went a little over board this year.

As you have all likely figured out, I like to keep busy and 2009 is shaping up to be more of the same because we're expecting another member of the family to be joining us in early August. August 3rd to be exact. We're quite excited. I've been feeling pretty puny, but better than I did with Emma, so that's a relief. I think all the distractions I have now help to keep my mind occupied and not concentrating on how yucky I feel.

So we have a lot to celebrate already for 2009 and I hope this year brings all of you the best as well. Love you all!

5 comments:

Jan said...

We congratulate you again on the upcoming addition. What fun! Kelly is due the end of August or first part of September, so they will be close. We are very happy for you. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon.

Johnny Piano said...

Congratulations! Emma will be pleased to have a new brother or sister. And another edition to the family is great! The only question is, which state?

Anonymous said...

congratulations again. sounds like there are going to be two new additions that are going to be close in age! how fun! i hope your new year is starting out healthy and well!

Jan said...

This baby will share Connie's state and my grandbaby will share mine. Desiree shares mom's!

Hannah said...

Randa, That is Awesome! So much fun to see new little babies join the family and to think it will just keep multiplying with all the cousins! Hope you feel better soon. Love, Hannah