Thursday, August 07, 2008

who's reading your underwear?

What's black and white and read all over?
WE ARE!!!!
After the toil, the terror, the time...
we now spend our sundays reading the funnies in our undies!!!
My site is up, so let's kick the tires and light the fires.
please help me get traffic to the site,
tell your friends, your brothers, your sisters, your cousin's great uncle Art.
Tell all that they can now don the most fantastical undies in the UNIVERSE!!!
www.readunderwear.com is now a reality!!!
I'm so excited, i'm babbling like a monkey on banana day...
Check it out and tell me your thoughts, your ideas
and of course tell me how your new underwear fit!

4 comments:

Wells said...

Congratulations baby...

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I am excited to get me some new underwear!

meg and ry said...

Congrats Wells Family! When we get settled and all that, I'll definitely be hooking up to get some new undergarments!! Ty needs some too! Ever think about diapers???

Jan said...

This is SO cool!! It will be so fun to come up with stuff to put on things for the kids and grandkids. You are a genius! I hope that it continues to brighten your days!! Congratulations!!