Friday, August 01, 2008

Back to business

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful time at the family picnic. Here is a nice sunset from Saturday.



Just as the bliss this picture depicts, I am also quite blissful because I PASSED MY BOARDS!!! That's right, I'm now an official unofficial nurse practitioner. I still need to get my NP license from the state, but I finished the hard part! Now I can relax a little.

We also put in an offer on another house, so hopefully it will be accepted and won't have any structural problems, AND we could move in before I start working. I know, it's a lot of wishes. Have a drink tonight to celebrate. Heck, it's Friday!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Randa,
Happy Birthday and congrats, you genius girl! You are fantastic!
:) Hannah

mary said...

Congratulations Randa! I knew you would do great...that is just the way you are! Enjoy the little time you have left before you reenter the work force!!
Love ya tons! MOM

Tom said...

Congratulations Miranda. We had no doubt that you would do great. Can't wait to see the new house if it all works out.

Love,
Tom & Jeanine

Jan said...

Hey girl!
Congratulations on finishing the test. That is always a good sign. We will keep our fingers crossed that all went well and that your offer is accepted on the house. Hope that you were able to celebrate at the wedding!! We hope to see the house soon!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! hope things continue to go well for you!

Maurika said...

congratulations!!! you are a super brainiac! i totally knew you would pass with flying colors!

can't wait to see you guys more not that you're in the big state of montana!

xo, m