Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Jeanine!!!!


January the 18th marks my mom's 50th Birthday! The big 5-0 will be celebrated with the music of Brad Paisley tonight in Billings. There will be a whole crew ready to welcome her to her fiftieth year. She's busy working part time at the school as a aide and then in the afternoons as a secretary so tomorrow's fun will be a good time for her to let her hair down (which is hard to do for us with naturally curly hair) and have some fun dancing to country music. Happy Birthday, Mom. We love ya.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday, Jeanine!

Aurie

Nick said...

Yay Happy birthday! I really wanted to have a listen to the Pais tomorrow when he will be in Missoula... but alas, I have to work... lame. But you have a wonderful time at the concert and let them locks flow :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! you deserve to truly enjoy the concert and this special day with those you love. happy birthday

Shmoore said...

Happy Birthday Jeanine! We hope you have (had) a great time at the concert.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
JIm & Beryl

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time at the concert. Also have a very happy birthday.
Love, Connie and Bill

Jan said...

Rats, Jeanine. I wish I would have remembered that it was your 50th. I would have sent a much more appropriate birthday card than the one I did. You have a SWELL time! Where are you going with the sisters to celebrate? Have fun at the concert - kick up those heels, girl!!
Love,
Marc and Jan

Johnny Piano said...

Well, Jeanine, in the card I sent I didn't really wanna, uh, mention the milestone. I mean, 50? Good thing that never happened to me. I will say this ... you are an extremely cool 50, as in a 50 on a scale of 1 to 10. Have a great day and a great year. john

meg and ry said...

Happy Birthday Jeanine!! You are slowly gaining on my mom but remember - you'll never be older than her! :)

mary said...

Happy Happy! Hope the concert was great!

Mary