Saturday, July 21, 2018

Moore Family Event

After the discussion we had Sunday evening of the Moore Family Event I thought for sure there would be postings from the event.  Sadly there is nothing after two weeks so I decided to post some of mine.  I hope some others will add theirs.  It was a great weekend and we had a blast!!  It was so fun to see cousins of ALL ages playing together!  Thank you again Matt for making it happen!  Looking forward to next year!









From just sitting around visiting, to cousins playing, to games, to Bengal baseball, it was all a blast!

3 comments:

Shmoore said...

Great pics Jan. I'll be posting some as soon as I can figure out how to make them smaller.

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing your pics Jan. I, of course, didn't take any~

Erin said...

Fun pictures!