Sunday, June 11, 2017

RSVP reminder

Hello all!!! I hope you are all doing well and starting to enjoy the summer months!! The heat has finally hit CT so we are trying to stay cool in 90 degree weather after enjoying some moderate spring temperatures the past week.

I am just putting up this post to remind everyone to please RSVP on our website for the wedding. I will include the link in this post so that everyone can use that. It is important to have numbers for purposes of the caterer, especially those of you who have young kids, since they get a discounted price on the meal.

Another update, the wedding site recently lost a battle to keep their RV sites. What this means is that they do not have the ability to have RVs on site and hooked up.  I know there were a few people who were planning on bringing RVs, and I apologize if this creates an inconvenience for anyone, this was a new development that happened and the lady called us very apologetic about it.  If anyone needs input on sites that are available for RVs, please let me know. The Bozeman Hot Springs Campground is only about 2 miles from the wedding site, and last I checked, they still had spots available for the weekend of the wedding.

We are definitely looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of months! I hope that you all have a wonderful summer!

Here is the link: www.bit.ly/B-BWedding

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Love always,
Jen

No comments: