Sunday, January 22, 2017

News?

Mighty quiet on this blog lately.  I guess everybody's all "facebooky" these days.  A lot has happened since the Molly post ...
Mikayla turned 17
Hannah turned, well, another year
Piper turned 9
Jeanine completed another orbit of the sun
Kaitlyn turned 10

Next up on the birthday calendar: Mary (Jan 29), Rileigh (Jan 31) and Tom (Feb 3).

Yesterday, Maurika, Truman & Piper joined Ann and me for the Montana version of the Women's March; it drew 10,000 people to Helena on a cold day.  Here's a pic of Ann and me with Piper near the Capitol.


Now ... let's hear some news from other family members!


5 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like a nice day for the march. We have been busy around the house...doing some painting and then BOOM everything needs to be updated!
Jim has been reffing a lot so I have been attending Central games so I am not sitting home bored~
We are anxiously waiting the birth of grandbaby #5! I think she will make an appearance very soon!

Jacob said...

Deanne and I were marching in Ashland, Oregon this weekend. Complete with wineries and my first snowboarding attempt.

Connie said...

Thanks, John for posting. I've been thinking about it since there has been holidays and birthdays galore in the past month. I just didn't do anything about it! Our life has been very quiet, just trying to survive the cold weather. Good going for all of those who marched yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Nice update and picture! So great to see all those people out marching. Just working away here. Shane started his part-time job at the Bozeman Public Library. It's a good foot in the door for him to get some experience. I have another month left working part-time for my job in Chicago. I'm currently on the lookout for opportunities in Bozeman.

Love you all!

Molly

Jen said...

Ali and I marched in Hartford! We are enjoying life here and busy prepping for the big day.....more details to follow.