Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Aunt Jean's 90th Birthday

Johnny, Annie, Marc and I were lucky enough to be able to go out to Montana City Grill on Sunday to celebrate Aunt Jean's 90th birthday with her and Jane, Rob, and family.  We had a great visit with Aunt Jean who is doing amazingly well.  She and I were talking and there were pitchers of beer all over the table and I asked if she wanted a glass and in her sweet way she said "I would like a drink but no one has asked me!"  Well, birthday girl got a big glass of wine so she was a happy camper.  What a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is looking great! I am glad you all were able to go out and celebrate with her. I'm sure it was special to her.

Love you!
Molly

Johnny Piano said...

It was a great opportunity to visit with Jean. And be acquainted (or reacquainted) with family members – Jane's kids Jessie and Joe (with his new wife Morgan), Rob's sweetheart Michele, and others. I visited with Rob about Andre's wedding in the Bahamas. If you check out the Helena Independent Record on-line, the 11/13 edition (day of the party) had both wedding announcements: Joe and Andre.

Jen said...

What a great gathering of family!!!!