Monday, July 11, 2016

Update Time!

Hello wonderful family!!! What a full summer it has been already with weddings, travels, birthday and anniversary celebrations! I have such a good time reading up on everyone's comings and goings, and I am glad to hear everyone doing so well!! I am enjoying the new digs in Connecticut. I think I will like being in the Northeast for a period of time. The small New England towns are great and being close to Boston and New York is not a bad spot to be either!  Over the 4th of July weekend I went camping in a great spot in Western Massachusetts.  I hit up 4 state parks and saw some really awesome trails.  There was a great camp spot in Tolland State Forest where Cooper, Ali and I spent a couple of days enjoying nature. I've attached a few photos to capture the weekend. The last photo are the rings that Ali and I gave each other after I asked her to marry me. The big day is not for another year, and will take place in MT. We are excited and looking forward to this new life adventure. We will keep everyone posted on plans as we figure them out.  I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer! I wish I could come back to MT this year for the family picnic, but I guess I will just have to try to make it next summer!

Love to you all,
Jen



 


10 comments:

Tom said...

Congratulations Jen and Ali. We couldn't be happier for both of you. We will look forward to a great party next year. Glad it's in Montana.

mary said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Ali and celebrate with you all next year. Weddings galore!! Gotta love big families!

Unknown said...

Jen, you can't bury the big news at the bottom like that! We are so happy for you guys and glad we will be back in the U.S. when the big day rolls around. We are looking forward to meeting Ali - we've heard only great things from Molly. With much love and happiness for you. . .

Jan said...

We are SOOOOOO excited for this big day!! We are trying to find the perfect venue for you two! I don't know how many times I can say congratulations, but congratulations!!
Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Again, SUPER DUPER CONGRATS!!! I am so excited that Ali is "officially" joining the family and that you have found your perfect partner. You two just complement and complete each other so well. I can't wait for the big day!!

Love,
Molly...and Shane...Shane also agrees with everything I've said. :)

Jacob said...

YES! I love it! Congrats Cuz!

Connie said...

Congrats to both of you. Looking forward to meeting Ali and a big party next year. Enjoy the rest of your summer and the glorious New England fall.

Mary said...

Oh yeah! New England autumn. Hmmm sounds like a fun trip!

Jen said...

There's plenty of guest space available!

Erin said...

Congrats, ladies! Love you both and I am very excited for the big day! What beautiful pictures!