Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Family Picnic update!

Friday is July 1!!  Then it is just a few short weeks until July 24 and the MOORE FAMILY PICNIC!!  So here is the skinny...
Wingys will be camping at this beautiful spot on Canyon Ferry~Goose Bay.  This is on the other side of the dam and on toward Townsend.  It is quite a ways down the road but worth the drive.  We plan on getting there Friday evening.  Anyone wanting to join our little group for the camp out is more than welcome!  Believe me, we have  a great time when we camp!  The family picnic will be at the same spot, Goose Bay campground, on Sunday afternoon.  Come whenever you want.  I haven't decided on a menu yet, but I will get that news out in a timely manner.

PLEASE let me know if you are planning to be there, if you are going to camp, or generally what your plans are.  It will make planning things a ton easier.  If you do plan to attend the picnic, please bring a chair and your own drinks.  I will probably ask for salads and desserts or other sides as well when  I figure out what I am making!!  If anyone has a great idea, I am open to suggestions within reason (remembering that I will be working out of my itty bitty camper!)

Sam thinks we need to rent a boat.  I am not opposed to that but I won't take that on as a task.  So if people are interested in that, we will need a volunteer to check into it.

So, gather your kin and join in!  I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.
Love y'all!

Mary




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly the Somervilles won't be there. I hope you all have a blast and I look forward to seeing some pictures!

Love,
Molly

Johnny Piano said...

Ann and I will be there. We'll bring two kayaks and a raft for fun. Of course, we'll also bring food and drink, but that's not yet planned.

Jan said...

The Marc Buyskes, the Matt Buyske family, and the Schulte family will all be there. It is Ryan's birthday so Tyson and Charlie want to make sure we have a cake, so I will bring his favorite cake! I am also in for salads or whatever you need. We might pop out on Saturday to hang out but we would be coming back in to town and then back out on Sunday. Have Mass duty on Sunday that I will do and then we will head out! Sounds like a FUN time!!!