Monday, February 22, 2016

Nick and Christina's wedding

Hello Family!
I hope everyone is wrapping up their winter in fine fashion. It has been pretty nice down here in Arizona (80 degrees the last 5 days, no big deal). But I did not get on to post about the weather- I want to make sure that everyone get this invitation. I am about 95% sure it went out to the Aunts/Uncles (if you did not get one, I welcome all shouts of outrage).
I will keep this brief-
If you will reference the lower portion of the postcard above, you will notice there is an option A and an option B. While we realize we are a little late getting these out for an already quick turn-around, we want everyone to feel welcome and part of our wedding celebration. So please consider attending both/and, either/or event.  I will caveat that the below hero of the 10 C District Champs will also be graduating the day of the Option B BBQ at Wingerter HQ... So you could attend the bonus graduation of our favorite #6. (#6 being her order in the Wingerter sibling chronology).
So please consider what you can do! I know there are moore weddings out there this summer, so please take into account that neither Christina nor I will scoff at anyone who does not attend either of these events. Just promise us to send up prayers and shouts of Alleluia for our future together. She says we will be married for 80 years, so you all have plenty of time to catch up with us and give us hugs. Also she likes lemon bars, if you really want to sweeten the deal.
Ok I love you all and if you have any questions about anything, just direct them to my mother. Or I guess you can call me.
406-868-4770.


2 comments:

Jan said...

Nick, We really are hoping to make the wedding! We are in Chicago the weekend before at Shane's graduation so I am just not 100% sure but we will let you know prior to the RSVP date. You will always have our prayers and good wishes, super Godson!!
Love you!

Jen said...

Congrats on the nuptials Nick!!! I'm excited for you two and you both are in my prayers as you take this step together!!