Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September birthdays!


These two are my September babies.  Maddie turned 18 on the 11th and Nick is 29 today!  They will be joined sometime today by the newest Wingy baby...Hurry up and get here!
Happy birthday to these two amazing people.  They continually surprise, delight, and make this mama proud!
I love you both and wish you the very best of days.
James Anthony Moore also has a birthday today!
I don't have a good picture of him sorry to say but I wish him the very best of days!

Love you all

3 comments:

buyske8@yahoo.com said...

Happy birthday to both of you! Congratulations on the new niece that you share your special day with, Nick!! Hope you had an awesome day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday you two! I hope you both enjoyed your special days. Love you!

Molly

Jen said...

Very happy birthdays to two amazing people!!!! Hope the September birthdays went well and that your October is off to a good start!