Thursday, October 09, 2014

Want awesome free stuff from me?

Hey Family,

We're gathering reviews on our products on Amazon and have been sending products to some family and friends to try out and write an honest review for us.

If you are interested in trying out some cool products that we created and make, I would love to send you some.

You can search our products on Amazon in the health and beauty section by typing in "dragontree".

I would love to share them with you - so just let me know.

Email me at briana at thedragontree.com and send me your address and what you want to try.

Love you
B

2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

It's so cool that you're expanding your business. I hope it goes well. I would like to try a skin lotion akin to Lubriderm. I've been using it for a while, and I'm open to alternatives.

Anonymous said...

Bri,

I will definitely be looking at the products and emailing you! This is so awesome. Congrats to you guys!!

Love,
Molly