Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween in Utah!

So I firmly believe that anyone that dressed up for Halloween OR that had a little munchkin dress up should share via the blog. I know you are all probably Facebookin' all your cute pics but it's been a little slow going over here for us non-bookers! We went a little old school with Carter as Edward Scissorhands!! The three girls were a witch, waitress, and wacko! I also trended back a ways to 2003 as Darla (the fish killer) in Finding Nemo and Jerry was my cute tourist-though his fat suit was starting to give out by the time we took the picture. :)Hope you all had a great Halloween!!

5 comments:

mary said...

Fun costumes! Hope you had a great day~

Johnny Piano said...

As always, your creativity and the kids' imaginations have taken the day! Great photos ... thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes!!! You guys are amazing!

Jen said...

OMG!!! LOVE IT!!! I absolutely LOVE it when the grown-ups get involved as well!!! I dressed up as alfalfa and molly and shane rocked the power ranger look!

Anonymous said...

You all look GREAT!

Love,
Molly