Monday, February 04, 2013

Katie turns SIX

So I have been negligent in blog checking lately and I realized Kaitlyn's birthday came and went without me giving her a little bloggin' love! Perhaps it was because she had a crazy birthday with 18 little girls running around and I didn't have time to think straight. :) It was an arts and craft party and I have to post this killer cake my friend made for her - a work of art, it was difficult to cut! All she wanted for her birthday was a trip to Build-A-Bear and it was so much fun picking out this rainbow colored Anabelle with her. Katie bear is a fun little tyke, still full of crazy questions on a daily basis. Some favorites would be, "Mom, if Dad was a fairy, what color would his wings be?" or "What is the difference between a reservation and an appointment?" She keeps us on our toes and we are blessed on a daily basis to call her ours. Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!!

4 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Oh, super cool birthday party! Can I come do crafts, too?! And WHAT A CAKE! Sending love your way, Kaitlyn! Hopefully we'll see you and your fam this summer in Montana. Happy birthday blessings to you this year!

Love,
The TX Buyskes

Jan said...

Happy belated birthday, little girl!! What a sweet one you are. Love your birthday cake! What a cake!! And I love your bear!! Hope to see you this summer!

mattandkelly said...

Hey Hannah - all of your pictures are so lovely. Do you mind if I bug you with a couple of questions, please? Recently compromised my camera by introducing it to my cup of coffee (grrrrr), so I'm on the prowl for a new camera. What kind of camera do you use? Did you take any classes on photography or is this just a case of another Moore descendant being generally awesome? Thanks for any input!

Hannah said...

Sorry, I just barely saw your comment! So I have a Nikon 5000 and I love it. I didn't really research much before I got it - was just a good deal at Costco. But it was an investment. I have some friends with Canons and they are great too. Really with a good camera, Adobe photoshop, and Adobe lightroom - you can't really help but have great pictures. I did take a photoshop class but also searched a bunch online for tutorials. I haven't taken a photography class since high school but I want to because I think I would rely less on editing and more on the camera if I really knew it better. Feel free to call me anytime with questions. :)