Sunday, February 26, 2012

Show Time!




Hola mi familia! I just wanted to let everyone know that the show "Almost, Maine" has officially opened at Grandstreet Theatre in Helena. If you want to read up on it, here's an article that appeared in the YourTime of the Helena paper: http://helenair.com/entertainment/yourtime/almost-maine-at-grandstreet/article_41a5b2cc-5d27-11e1-9b89-0019bb2963f4.html

The show runs Thurs-Sat at 7:30 and Sundays at 2:30. Last show is March 11th. You can go onto Grandstreet's website to check it out or reserve tickets: www.grandstreetheatre.com I hope some of you will be able to make it!! Love you all and I can't wait to see you all this summer!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Molly!!! I so wish I were there to see it! I am sure you are going to fabulous. Break a leg, girl!

Johnny Piano said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the show. I hope your first weekend was great!

mattandkelly said...

I would LOVE to come see you perform, dah-ling! Couldn't watch the Academy Awards without thinking about you, Mollygirl! Have a great run!

Love,
Kelly