Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mary!

It's Mary's birthday today. Interestingly, she was born on this day of the week -- a Sunday. "And the child that is born on the Sabbath Day, Is bonny and blithe and good and gay."

We hope she has a great day. Seems it started out well, for today she won a school raffle of a refurbished pew from the old St. Gerard church.

Yesterday, Ann and I went with Mary and family members to "Pvt. Lives," a play at Great Falls High with Sam in a main role as Silvio. It was well done and entertaining. Just another sample of Mary's fine life. Once again, happy birthday!

9 comments:

Jen said...

WAHOO!!! Happy Bday Mary!! I hope you have an awesome day! Stay warm! Love ya!

Shmoore said...

Happy Birthday Sis! What a cool birthday present.

Molly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you enjoyed your day! Love ya!

Jan said...

Happy birthday again! I am so glad we were there to witness the talk you and Jim gave in church. I have to say it made me cry!! What a great gift of yourself to your church on your birthday. And congrats on winning the pew! Guess I should have gotten some tickets - just kidding! Hope your day was special! Sorry you had to miss pinochle!!

Nateusmoore said...

Happy Birthday, Mary. You're awesome.

Bravesmom10 said...

Happy birthday Mary! Hope you had a very special day.

Connie said...

Awesome picture! Hope you had a happy day with most of your family.

Hannah said...

I am kinda jealous about the pew. That just seems so cool. And glad that Sam's play was a success - again, I am putting out a call for Youtubing this stuff. :)

mattandkelly said...

Happy belated, Mary! Sending love, prayers and warm wishes from TX.

Peace,
The Buyske 6