Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Something on the blog


It has been pretty quiet on this blog after the run of birthdays. Here's some news. I'm in beautiful downtown Havre. As you can see by the map, it's almost Canadian. That's about it for news. Once my living room project is done (maybe 2012), I'll post some photos of the outcome. I'll keep plugging at it.

Meanwhile, we need more news on this site. Post some photos. Bri and Peter, how was your Florida trip? Maurika, how was Rileigh's party? Hannah, are you recovering well? Jimmy, we haven't seen any views of your new house yet. Mary, folks might like a good view of your new hairstyle -- quite a change after umpteen years. Jan and Marc, how was the trip to Billings? Tom and Jeanine, how was your visit with Mom?

See -- there's plenty to post about. Break away from Facebook and give the fam some insights. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie and Bill are chomping at the bit to get out of this COLD weather. Although there aren't to many warm places to visit right now. We are doing fine, no pictures though!

Jen said...

Living room project? I don't know about that...maybe some more information? I just got internet set up at my apartment, so I will be posting and update and some Guam pics soon.

mattandkelly said...

It is warm in Florida! Come on down, one and all. We'd love to see you.

Peace,
Matt and Kelly