Saturday, November 15, 2008

update

Hello all! Hope you are all well. We are settling in to Billings quite nicely. I love my new job, although feel a little adequate most days and try to find new places to hide, fearing someone is going to find me out and realize I'm not really supposed to be here. So far that hasn't happened so I guess I've found good hiding spots. I know some of you have wanted to see pictures of our house and wanted to let you all know I've updated Emma's blog with a tour of the new place. So check it out and remember our door's always open! Love ya all! (So does Emma!)

3 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Glad you're liking Billings. Can't wait to see the house all furnished and painted up. I'm assuming you guys are coming to Great Falls for Thanksgiving so I also can't wait to see ya here!

Abe said...

Wow. Nice mansion. Jeez.

Love the videos of Emma. Keep them coming.

Nick said...

What a beauty! This seriously looks just like one of your baby/toddler/small child pictures, hair and everything. good work!