Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

I hope y'all know that Thursday, December 28, is Hannah's um-somethingth birthday. And I hope you'll join me in wishing her all the very best. She's so great!

I've been reminiscing a bit about the time when Hannah was born. We were living in Great Falls, just a month or so before we moved to Boulder. She was our first Lamaze baby and the third child to arrive in 31 months, so she arrived fairly quickly. While still lying on the delivery table, Kit turned to me and said, "It's not always that easy."

On this birthday, Hannah's pretty close to delivering her fourth baby -- a little girl who will join Mikayla, Carter, and Kesiah in the Philpot family. Hooray for all!

3 comments:

Shmoore said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hannah. Gee, you would think your neighbor would have wished you a happy birthday on the actual day.

meg and ry said...

Happy Birthday cuz! Sorry about the belatedness! I hope this one was good and the next one you celebrate will be just as wonderful - although I'm sure it might be a bit mroe painful than your real birthday!

mary said...

Happy Happy! I was thinking about you all day on Thursday, I really was. Hope you had a great day!