Monday, May 22, 2006

Hello from WA...finally!


Hey everyone,

Thought it would only be appropriate to give a hello to everyone before I depart the country. I am not sure my accessibility to the internet while flying around the world with the Navy, but I will update all of you on my travels when I do get a chance to make entries on this site. I would love to hear how you all are doing as well. Email is great, but it seems like someone inevitably gets left off a list. So I will work with this until someone says there is a list that is complete.

Most of you will probably get a chance to see Will this summer as Kelly will be travelling around while I am gone. Hopefully they will be able to make it to the family picnic (put your plugs in now). Will is getting huge and is apparently in the 95th percentile for size among kids his age (6 months). So he is a healthy and very happy baby. He does miss his stay at home uncle, though. We do too, Joey. :)

We are all doing well in Washington and will try to get an update out soon via email. This is my last week in town so I am not sure if it will make it out before I leave, but we won't leave everyone in suspense for too long as to the happenings of the Buyskes in WA.

Love you all!

Matt, Kelly and Will

4 comments:

Jen said...

i miss ya already bro!! i am not going to lie though, i am pretty super stoked that kelly is going to be around our house!!! she will be around for our birthdays!! YEAH!! i hope you guys have an AWESOME WEEK!! I love you all very much!!

Johnny Piano said...

Hey, Matt -- Safe travels and good service! Thanks for the update and photo. Kelly and William, we hope to see you more than once this summer. Safe travels to you, too. I'm heading to Renton tomorrow (5/24) to help out with Maurika's enlarged family. Abe and Karla will be there over the weekend, too. So, if any of the family in northwest Washington wanna come on down, I'll do the cooking. John

mary said...

Hey guys!
We will be in Washington the first weekend in June to see Randa and Nate before they move. Are we going to miss all the buyskes? What about the Wells? You going to be around? We might have to stop in to see the newest addition!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read interracial slut nikki blonde shoes foot fetish